ProCrew is a professional employer organization and software kitchen. Since 2012, ProCrew has worked in multiple fields like software development, marketing, and operations.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
The main responsibilities of a 3D designer vary depending on the clients they work for, as the needs of different industries can vary significantly. In some cases, working to specific instructions and measurements, such as with architects, is necessary. In other cases, they may have more free reign with the design and construction of 3D models, such as with video game designers.
- designing and developing 3D concepts for new product lines.
- reviewing and improving existing 3D designs and products.
- creating documentation for new and revised 3D concepts.
- communicating with clients to understand project requirements and create specific designs.
- creating various design layouts and concepts for projects with CAD tools.
- creating primary drawings and concepts for final selections made by a client.
- offering guidance and recommendations for existing 3D designs.
- determining the right materials, engineering practices and product parts for 3D products.
- liaising with clients and presenting new designs in an easy to understand way.
- collaborating with others during team meetings.
- creating informative resources to pair with drawings.
- 2+ years’ experience with 3ds Max, Motionbuilder, Maya, Blender;
- Experience with shipping consumer-friendly interactive experiences;
- Ability to Model, Rig and Animate 3D Assets;
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials;
- Ability to make efficient textures and materials for real-time models;
- Professional experience with digital media/entertainment and associated platforms;
- Solid foundational design skills and sensibilities.
- Programming or scripting experience.
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal, or other game engines.
1 open position