Account Manager Internship
- ProCrew is a partner of LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), and a partner of Ocucon (UK), becoming the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
- We are looking to Review creative work to confirm client requests or modifications have been addressed before submitting Assisted in real-time social media, managed client call set-up and created conference reports for the account team—Organized weekly status reports, and proofread creative deliverables.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Ensured all sales activities were directly reported to upper management.
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new, and upcoming projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a relevant field
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Communication skills
- Business Administration
- account manager
- Sales Target
1 open position