Operations Business Support Specialist- (Charter, Fuel, Flight Support)
ProCrew is a professional employer organization & software kitchen since 2012 procrew works in multiple fields like software development , marketing,operations.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
So today we are hiring for this position in ksa.
Shomukh Aviation is an independent Company established in Riyadh the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia specialized in providing incomparable Travel & Tourism Services, Aircraft Leasing, Aircraft Spare Parts Sourcing, Executive Jets, Ground Support Services, and along with superior customer service as General Sales Agent & Airlines representation.
We are committed to delivering the best possible services, we make it our business to understand customer preferences and personalize our offerings in ensuring they are in line with our customer-specific requirements and aspirations.
Shomukh Aviation is a customer-focused company that enjoys a good reputation and network in the market and within the airlines' fraternity, aviation, and travel & tourism industry across globally.
Shomukh Aviation is seeking a passionate, Operations Business Support Specialist based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to provide an expert level of support to Shomukh Aviation clients and partners, coordinate and observes to ensure that our partners' services support is in line with Shomukh Aviation objectives and goals, prepared to properly respond to support services related to the company specialization. The primary function of this position is also to add new accounts into Shomukh Aviation portfolio and assist with expansion in the region.
- Coordinates and follows up with our partners to arrange and secure the support services, such as but not limited to ground handling, operational permits, slots, flight following, hotels, and transportation.
- Handles, in a timely manner, the support services requests and inquiries.
- Monitor the services to ensure that the level of delivered services is up to and beyond our client expectations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly operations reports.
- Manages the resources of the company to provide support to our clients and the company partners.
- Facilitate the accomplishment of the given tasks by coordinating with the company employees and the stakeholders.
- Coordinates with internal/external departments all activities which require immediate attention.
- Serve as the focal point of contact between Shomukh Aviation Clients and the Partners.
- Improving and enhancing the customer relationships for designated Shomukh Aviation account.
- Complies with the Authorities' regulations and company procedures while maintaining contractual service obligations and expectations.
- Whenever needed and possible recommends improvements to tools and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality as required.
- Performs any other related duties as may require by your superiors.
- Bachelor's Degree or Aviation-related Diploma
- 5+ years of relevant Aviation Experiences (preferably in Fuel & Flight Support)
- Knowledge of KSA Civil Aviation requirements for overflying, landing permits, block, seasonal or diplomatic permits
- Knowledge of Jet Fuel and pricing basics, Platts/Argus etc
- Must possess strong knowledge in Airline
- Fuel Tender process
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Experience in CRM & ERP systems
- Strong customer & time management skills Ability to think and act independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (both oral and written), Arabic is an advantage
- Financial background
- Aviation Fuel & Flight Support Management Certificate
- Tender Management
- Aircraft Charter
- Customer focus
- Business acumen
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in late shifts
- Attention to detail
- Result driven
- Civil Aviation
- Emissions Trading
- Financial Background
- Infor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Jet Fuel
1 open position
5+ years of experience