ProCrew is a partner of Ocucon (UK), becoming the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
We’re looking to expand our existing Software Development function with a skilled developer who has commercial experience developing RESTful APIs and microservices, ideally using Flask and AMQP.
You should have experience designing microservice patterns including inter-service communication and API authentication.
We’re committed to creating a diverse, multi-disciplined team, where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. If you want to be a part of a company that is growing at a pace – we’d love to hear from you!
- Design a scalable and testable microservice pattern including authentication
- Consistently write clean, and tested code.
- Ensure that code is written in such a way that it exploits the frameworks that are in use within our applications and is consistent with our practices and patterns.
- Monitor and benchmark applications in production to find opportunities for improvement in usability and functionality.
- Actively participate in peer-reviews of pull requests, to ensure that quality code is released.
- 3 years+ demonstrable Python/Flask and MySQL experience.
- Experience building microservices and REST API’s
- Experience with event-based microservice communication patterns
- A working understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Job Type: Full-time
More Than 3 Years
2 open positions