ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
ProCrew is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) intern who will join one of the teams that are driving awareness, adoption, and affinity, You’ll be able to apply your knowledge of digital marketing, analytics, SEO, display advertising, customer and marketing adoption to build ProCrew brand awareness. The ideal candidate brings data and insight, thinks creatively, is naturally innovative, highly collaborative, and has a passion for aligning marketing efforts to increase customer success.
- Develop and implement a well-designed SEO strategy
- Analyze data to identify trends in the webspace
- Make changes to the web codes in order to improve website position
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Analyze the performance of current SEO strategies
- Offer solutions for strategy improvement
- Identify deficiencies and bugs
- Offer solutions for deficiencies in a timely manner
- Work with editorial and marketing teams
- Perform ongoing keyword expansion and optimization
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing (SEM)
- 0-1 year of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- 0-1 year of experience in web analytics and marketing
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
1 Open Position