ProCrew is a partner of LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics (Dubai), and a partner of Ocucon (UK), become the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Quality Control Superhero to join our team. In this position, Execute test suites. Perform exploratory, smoke, regression, performance/load, integration, end-to-end, deployment, and acceptance testing.
- Analyze and document test results. Files defects, elaborating on expected and identified behavior and identifying the area/cause of the defect.
- Create test plans, review/test requirements, and creates functional/non-functional tests.
- Create/update automated tests as required. Maintain the automated test suite.
- Validate and verify resolved defects.
- Coach junior QC engineers.
- Become the go-to person for all technical, evaluation, and test design decisions.
- Own the go-live decision
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies. Continuously evaluate and promote the use of new tools, techniques, frameworks, and platforms.
- Follow standard change and version control processes.
- Plan activities and report on progress alignment against plans.
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Contribute to continual QA process improvement efforts.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Excellent knowledge of software testing fundamentals.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Software development field.
- Hands-on experience with automation testing using Selenium is a plus
- Hands-on experience with writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases.
- ISTQB Certified is a must. Agile Certified is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
3 To 5 Years
1 open position