Are you a great full-stack web coder or an awesome tech lead? Do you want a leadership role that fully utilizes your technical skills in Saas Web Application and the cloud world? Do you have the highest standards for code quality? If so, we are looking for you!
This is a great role for technical experts looking to add management responsibility without giving up technical expertise. For many technical stars, taking on management responsibilities requires you to give up the deep technical focus that made you a star in the first place. This role is different: it is not project management or HR management. You will not waste your time on non-technical activities. We want your technical expertise! This job is all about coaching developers to write better code, make better technical decisions. You must know how to write the best code - simple, easy to read, and easy to understand - making you the best coach. If you are the top software developer on your team, this is the place to fast-track your career to the management level
- Make architectural decisions and document the rationale
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance
- A degree in computer science or the commercial equivalent
- At least 10 years of hands-on engineering experience in writing production code for a commercial software company.
- At least 3 years of responsibility for architecture as a designer
- At least 3 years of responsibility as a tech lead responsible for important decisions
- Simplifying and communicating complex software architectures using the C4 model.
- Deep dive into the work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems.
- Great at writing code, and quick to learn new coding languages
- Great at deep-diving into the code to find quality improvement opportunities
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Hands-on cloud development experience
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise-grade SaaS products
- Strong Software Architecture Expertise - you are a systems thinker who understands how each feature fits into the overall design.
- Coach your team members on how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples.
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automation based on real data analysis.
- Task assignment & priorities for your team.
- Building comprehensive test plans using Google's ACC methodology.
- Driving full CI/CD implementation for the products under your responsibility.
- Coaching engineers individually.
What you will NOT be doing:
- Endless committee meetings about business analysis or priorities
- Focusing only on your existing areas of expertise (we want you to learn new tech all the time)
More Than 10 Years
1 open position