Help Desk Specialist - Flojics Canda Team
- We are looking for someone to be responsible for customer request scheduling and dispatch. Service is initiated by phone, portal, e-mail or internal resource, your role is to provide technical triage and information collection to start a service ticket. You would be responsible for ticket assignments and monitoring of ticket statuses via the ticketing system. You will be doing what it takes to provide excellent customer service.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Schedule internal and technical teams with regards to priority, service level and resource in our service system. Perform customer follow-up to verify the final resolution and determine satisfaction level.
- Understand overall service desk objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
- Assist admin team in providing reporting and metrics
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Technical Support Experience
0 To 10 Years
Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
1 open position
Customer Service/Support Installation/Maintenance/Repair IT/Software Development