ProCrew is the technology kitchen behind some of the world's perfect customer experiences
Since 2012, ProCrew has provided high-performing, on-demand teams of software developers for the world's leading brands.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics Inc (Dubai), Ocucon (UK) becoming the largest provider of video analytics services, and IAmProperty (UK) trusted by more than 2500 Estate Agents.
ProCrew is looking for a Marketing intern is a diverse intern who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. Overall, we look for skills and qualities such as hard-working, humble, smart, funny, have great attention to detail, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, quick learner, and sharp communications (written and verbal).
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.
- Computer skills including MS Office products and other software tools appropriate for the position.
- Strong writer with the ability to write marketing communication campaigns, reports, business correspondence, and other various marketing communications.
- An awesome communicator that can effectively give presentations and create supporting visual tools to enhance messaging.
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
1 Open Position