ProCrew is a partner of LamasaTech (UK), an award-winning B2B technology provider, Diyafa-group (KSA), Flojics (Dubai), and a partner of Ocucon (UK), become the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
We’re looking to expand our existing Software Development function, with a Scrum Master to work in a fast-paced cross-disciplinary team.
A scrum master helps oversee the scrum and development team. They are knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum and able to educate others. They also act as a buffer between the scrum team and product owner and maintain a safe working environment for the team by helping with conflict resolution.
To work as a scrum master, you need to hold some level of scrum master certification. Any experience working on a scrum team is beneficial, and the more experience the better. You will need to be able to think fast to help solve problems. Communication skills are a plus, as you will be communicating with the development and scrum teams and product owners. Leadership skills are a must as well.
- Clearing obstacles
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Addressing team dynamics
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team
- Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- 2+ years of experience
More Than 2 Years
1 open position